Biographie Etienne Groulx



Biographie Etienne Groulx

Recherches selon Michel Groulx, Toronto

 

Étienne Groust / Géroult / Guéroult married Judith Lefer / Le Faé daughter of (Jean Le Faé and Judith Parnuit) on 7 October 1641

Registres Paroissiaux - Protestants (Quevilly Temple)
Baptêmes, Mariages, Sépultures (tables alphabétiques)
1609 – 1788 Image: 141

http://recherche.archivesdepartementales76.net/?id=viewer&doc=accounts%2Fmnesys_ad76%2Fdatas%2Fir%2Fserie_E_seigneuries_familles_notaires_etat_civil%2FFRAD076_IR_E_etat_civil%2Exml&page_ref=1449865&lot_num=1&img_num=1&index_in_visu=

Registres Paroissiaux - Protestants (Quevilly Temple)
Baptêmes, Mariages, Sépultures
Cote 4E 03396 1631 – 1641 Image: 201

http://recherche.archivesdepartementales76.net/?id=viewer&doc=accounts%2Fmnesys_ad76%2Fdatas%2Fir%2Fserie_E_seigneuries_familles_notaires_etat_civil%2FFRAD076_IR_E_etat_civil%2Exml&page_ref=1448919&lot_num=1&img_num=1&index_in_visu=

Étienne Groust / Géroult / Guéroult died on 21 October 1648 at the age of 33 years old.

Registres Paroissiaux - Protestants (Quevilly Temple)
Baptêmes, Mariages, Sépultures (tables alphabétiques)
1609 – 1788 Image: 493

http://recherche.archivesdepartementales76.net/?id=viewer&doc=accounts%2Fmnesys_ad76%2Fdatas%2Fir%2Fserie_E_seigneuries_familles_notaires_etat_civil%2FFRAD076_IR_E_etat_civil%2Exml&page_ref=1449865&lot_num=1&img_num=1&index_in_visu=

 

Les Mémoires de la Société généalogique canadienne-française
volume 41, numéro 2, été 1990,  p. 107-123.
Le combat de la coulee Grou: 300 ans déjà. (Jean Joly)

Jean Guéroult, Grou, Groulx was baptized on 21 September 1644 in Rouen (Temple Protestant) (Seine Maritime) France.

Temple protestant de Rouen (Gran Quevilly) in France. Parrain: Jean Lefer. Marraine: Marie Loyer. SOURCE: Registre du Temple Protestant de Rouen (Microfilm)

Quevilly – le temple (exterior)

This temple in the shape of dodecagon was located in the current commune of Grand-Quevilly and was used by the Protestants of Rouen whom did not have the right to a temple in their city at the time, it was closed and destroyed on 03 January 1685. 

Quevilly – le temple (interior)

Mentions légales  |  Contactez-nous  |  Notre mission  |  Liens partenaires  |  Votre arbre généalogique
Copyright © NosOrigines.qc.ca 2019